Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to Win Games - Nasus

*EDIT* Bug was hotfixed.

Today Jackalope taught me how to win games. Had had told me that he had discovered another broken mechanic in the game and that Nasus's Ult can do massive damage if built correctly. Apparently Nasus's ult is affected by Ability power even though it is not mentioned anywhere in the tool tip. The way his ult works when affected by AP is as follow.

We did some testing and found out that on top of all the advantages of using his ultimate, every point of ability power deals 1 damage per second. So in addition to him draining a percentage enemies' hit point they are also dealt 1 damage per second per point of ability power.

Try building him as a tank with a rylai scepter and he will be a dominant force in a team battle. An alternate build could be to get mejai's stack some kills at the same time go for a rylais scepter.

3 comments:

  1. this aynt pro this is lame...useing bugs and exploits to "win" games. dissapointed in Dan Dinh..cheater extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you found a bug do you honestly mean to tell me you wouldnt't exploit it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I honestly would not exploit it if I knew it was a bug. I like playing this game for challenge therefore I don't want to be OP.

    ReplyDelete