Sunday, October 18, 2009

Instant Teleport - Card Master Video

This is the same post as before. However, this time I've included a video on how to do it.



How to:
Its very simple. Just throw wild cards and teleport immediately. You want to do it while cardmaster is still doing the throwing animation. The completion of his attack animation forces the completion of his teleport channeling. It will take a few times to get the timing right.

This is a pretty cheap exploit because card master can enter a fight instantly anywhere on the map and leave instantly without dying.

3 comments:

  1. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of
    msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark
    it and return to learn more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely comeback.

    My blog post; system mechanic

    ReplyDelete